Because 90% of home buyers begin their search on the internet and 42% actually purchase a home found during their initial internet search, we do the following:
- Pay Google, Zillow and a top marketing company up to $4,500 a month for search engine optimization and easy to navigate software so your home can be found by internet buyers.
- Hire a professional photographer for quality photos, and film an agent guided tour of your home, which is uploaded to Youtube.
- Create custom web pages, printable fliers and community information that is syndicated to over 100 high-traffic real estate websites through Keller Williams.
- Post to social media, using Facebook, our blog.
- Post to Craigslist and other classified services at appropriate intervals.
Since 35% of buyers are sourced through other Real Estate Professionals, we do the following:
- Put your home on the Multiple Listing Service, with crisp professional photos, quality content and remarks that accentuate your home.
- Notify 500 plus agents in the Board by sending an HTML format flier, at the time of listings, and many times thereafter.
- Pitch your home to the other realtors by word of mouth in physical meetings and on our company’s social media page.
Since 12% of homes are sold by exterior information on yard signs, we do the following:
- Install a professional, clean yard sign.
- Install smartphone technology to pull up your home with professional quality photos and mobile data in an instant, with call capture capability for immediate response from one of four agents on our team.
- Install 24 hour, free recorded information about your home on location with call capture capability for immediate response from one of four agents on our team.
Since 5% of homes are sold by open house, we do the following:
- Provide other appropriate Open House opportunities as appropriate based on location occupancy and agent availability.
Since 3% of homes are sold by print advertising, we do the following:
- Send postcards to not only your neighborhood, but to specific target markets that are statistically proven to provide buyers in your demographic.
- Canvas the area and place fliers on doors.
Since 3% of homes are sold by people who know people in your area, we would do as follows:
- Call or voice drop all homes in your area by phone, using a cross reference directory.
- Send to our past clients and advocates using social media, email and word of mouth.
Here is some additional information and stats about the market and our team
- According to the National Association of Realtors, homes that are listed and sold using professional real estate agents on average sale for 6-8% more than homes sold by the owner. Individual areas and circumstances vary and everyone knows someone that does well on their own; however on average even though real estate commissions represent a fair chunk of cash, you still NET MORE MONEY by using our services.
- According to the Washington County Board of Realtors, Langston-Shaw & Associates has maintained a top 10 ranking in our board of just under 1000 realtors for the past several years. We have sold over 100 homes in 2013, 2014 and 2015.
- We have a lead generation culture which means for about 20 hours a week we are speaking to buyers about your listing or speaking to potential sellers about our buyers.
- Our team consists of four licensed agents, which means for the price of one agent you have four professionals who can help service your listing or show it to a buyer on a moments notice.
- Our staff consists of two full time assistants. One exclusively for marketing, to get your home maximum exposure to help you receive the highest and best offer, and the other for setting appointments, office duties and the coordination of your listing or purchase, which means you get WEEKLY follow up on your listing and timely feedback from any showings.
- If you need cash FAST, we offer a guaranteed purchase program where we will buy your home in less than 10 days. We of course cannot give you top dollar, but it works for some sellers in particular situations.
home search site: www.joe.stgeorgeismyhome.com